Online American International College (AIC) students benefit from the same resources and support as our on-campus students. Whether you’re earning your degree on a desktop from home or on your mobile device on the go, you are part of the AIC community.
To ensure your success in the program, we assign a dedicated Student Success Advisor to help you navigate your academic journey from your entry into the program through to graduation. This one-on-one mentorship and support will help assure your success in the program and keep you on track to graduate. If you are enrolled in our mental health counseling or nursing programs, we pair you with a dedicated Placement Coordinator to assist you with the logistics of securing a clinical/field site and preceptor.
Some of the ways in which our Student Success Advisors support you include:
- Helping you understand tuition costs
- Providing guidance on course-related questions
- Building a solid relationship to help you succeed
- Connecting you to academic resources
- Checking periodically on your progress
- Providing technical support
- Answering your questions about American International College